Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?. The personal data that you have provided to us through the website and in any other communications with you will be subject to the Register of Processing Activities owned by MAD PROYECT S.L. with registered office at Calle Cannes n10, holder of Tax Identification Code B57618191.
What presence do you have in social networks?MAD PROYECT S.L. has the following profiles on the main social networks on the Internet (Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, Blog and Newsletter). It is recognized as responsible for the treatment of the data of its users, followers, or people who make comments through them. Also in accordance with the Law of services of the information society and electronic commerce MAD PROYECT S.L. is exonerated from any type of responsibility derived from the comments of the users and followers in its social networks. MAD PROYECT S.L. may use the profiles described above to inform its users of topics that it considers to be of interest to them.
What personal data do we collect?. The personal data that the user may provide:
- Identifying data:name, surname, position, role, email and/or telephone number.
- Accounting data: account number, bank card, etc.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?Depending on the purposes we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- The website is fully informative about the educational platform services offered by MAD PROYECT S.L.. The data may be processed to respond to requests for information about these services.
- The collection and automated processing of data that is carried out through the form on the website to request information is collected in order to study the possibility of contacting us.
- The website informs through identifying videos.
- The website has a blog to be able to upload and share stories of interest to users.
- To manage and maintain your candidacy to fill a job at MAD PROYECT S.L., when you send us your request to participate in a selection process. This treatment is based on the consent of the User and on the legitimate and mutual interest of MAD PROYECT S.L. and the User, as indicated in the privacy information that the User must accept prior to sending their application.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?. The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Express consent by users in completing the forms to receive commercial communications from MAD PROYECT S.L.
- Legitimate interest: is to be able to guarantee that our website remains secure, as well as to help us understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users and, therefore, to improve our services . All actions are carried out in order to improve the level of user satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing experience and eventual contracting.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, collaboration with Public Authorities and/or eventual claims from third parties.
How long do we keep your data?. The processing of data for the purposes described will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection, as well as for compliance with legal obligations arising from the processing of data. Without prejudice to the fact that the conservation is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims; provided that it is permitted by the applicable legislation. MAD PROYECT S.L. undertakes to cease the processing of personal data when the period of conservation has expired, as well as to duly block them in our databases.
To which recipients is your data communicated?. In general, MAD PROYECT S.L. will not transfer personal data to third parties, except in those situations in which the same may be transferred to collaborators who provide services to MAD PROYECT S.L., for the purpose of managing the provision of services, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with the interested parties or to process requests made by them. In these cases, we ensure that the recipients respect the confidentiality and have the appropriate measures to protect personal data. MAD PROYECT S.L. tries to guarantee the security of the personal data when they are sent outside the company. The third parties with whom MAD PROYECT S.L. contracts have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data protection regulations in force. In those cases in which the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only that which is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of said legal obligations will be disclosed. MAD PROYECT S.L. comunica datos a proveedores externos, como encargados de tratamiento, para llevar a cabo determinados servicios:
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?. You may address your communications and exercise your rights by means of a written communication to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org By virtue of what is established in the data protection regulations, you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can request the deletion after blocking the personal data.
- Right to limit processing: involves the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right to oppose: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, objecting to further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party .